cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just renewed my Now TV subscription after a long break and I can't use it on my roku box -

I just decided to try NOW TV again after a break of about a year.  Our roku box downstairs works ok with the main TV, but the roku box in the bedroom doesn't, and I don't understand why.

I don't understand if I have just bought a new subscription, how it is possible that there are old devices attached which I haven't used, and therefore are now allowing me to update the one in the bedroom.  I want to be able to use it on four devices and not wait a month (in my case 6) to use it in the bedroom.  If you call this using this on four devices you are sadly mistaken and it should be easier to change them around like your competitors do.  E.g Netflix

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am guessing the box in the bedroom is saying that your have reached the maximum device limit of four on your nowtv account.

Also, i am assuming that when you go to My Account > Manage Devices on here that you have already done your permitted one device swap per a calendar month.

Old devices stay on your account and don't automatically drop off the list if they haven't been used for a while, where you need to manually remove them by going to My Account > Manage Devices where you are allowed one change per month.

If you need another device swap this month before the 1st of June, then your best option is to jump over to live chat and ask them to remove one of your devices on your list to enable you to add the nowtv box for your bedroom.

Here's a link for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices