cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just purchased a new now tv smart stick and passes not applying to account.

I have just purchased a Now tv smart stick for my friend. The pack includes 1 month pass sky cinema, 1 month sky entertainment and 1 sky sports day pass.

I went to activate the pass after following the instructions on the tv screen and entering the code provided on now tv/tv and It appeared I was already logged into my account which i didn't know I was. I didn't get the option to create a new account?

The vouchers have not been redeemed against this profile and I can't seem to redeem them at all as I don't get another chance to do so.

Can support please provide me with the 1 month sky cinema and 1 month entertainment and 1 sky sports day pass so that my friend can begin watching now tv on her new stick?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The community is mainly used by customers like ourselves.

Where your best option is to pop over to live chat and explain to them what's happened.

Where you was trying to setup and activate the stick on behalf of your friend, where some how when setting up the stick it was automatically added to your account together with the vouchers.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions