cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just dont bothered

In my experience with the company, just dont get involved they are very quick to take your money but when i come to something going wrong they want to charge you £4 a minute to not even get thru to someone if this was just a sorry excuse of a company and maybe had a helpline that didnt cost you 34× what the subscription is, really you should just get virgin or bt there will be someone there to help you wont have to look thru 60 Web page to get some info you need. All in all after 2year of this im gone and never coming back 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

No idea where you got the number from because for broadband support it is free of charge.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User   & @gavs82008  for Info

Hey Letsbereal

Somewhere, somehow you took a wrong turn and found yourself in scam town, as Gavs said NOW doesn't do scam phone numbers, i.e. £4.00 per minute or anything else. They do a freephone 0800 number for their broadband and phone customers, an online Text Chat to help with their streaming TV service for everyone else, an email address you can write to, which is:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

And finally, an online complaint form.

So LBR, you better check yourself and find out where you went wrong.

UK Bob

PS. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this customer based forum as well, i.e. plenty of "free choices".