cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joined through BT and ended up with 2 accounts!

Hi

I was a NowTV member for several years, then decided to consolidate it with my BT package as there was a discount offer, and was more convenient to have it in the one bill (or so I thought...)

When I signed up, BT were supposed to migrate my account, but instead I ended up with a new account - so now I have two (but I did make sure I was only paying for one).

Assuming I lose nothing by deleting my original account and history (who actually gets anything for loyalty these days), am I then able to reuse my original email address an assign it to my new account I got via BT, as I'd prefer to use one email address for both.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You’ll need to contact BT to sort out the account. 
As your billing is directly through them you’ll need to speak with them to sort out any account issues.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - thanks for the reply.

Strictly speaking I had accepted the account issue as not really being an issue, I was just wondering if Now allowed recycling of email addresses, which they seem to do.

I updated my original Now account to use a spare alias email address, then updated my BT-created account to use my original email address that I had just freed up.

Sorted - thanks again.

Richard

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Glad to hear it’s been sorted bud 😎

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help