cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive been charged for an extra month

I had a code for the Sky Sports pass on Now TV and that pass has recently expired. However I have been charged for an extra month even though I was never fully subscribed. Is there any way I can get a refund?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the exception of a day or week sports pass / voucher all other NowTV Vouchers & passes will keep auto renewing each month unless you cancel.

Firstly go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged into the NowTV website and cancel the one month sports pass.

When you cancel, follow the step by step on screen instructions (approx 4 steps) until you receive the green thumbs up confirmation message on screen.

Then jump back to Passes & Vouchers to double check that a cancelled message in red text is showing next to your one month sports pass.

Also you should normally receive an email confirmation from NowTV that a pass on your account has been cancelled.

Then pop over to live chat and ask them for a refund.

You can reach live chat by opening the link page below, then select a category, then select a topic, then scroll towards the bottom half of the screen and click the green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/