cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidHalliday
Mentor

Itemised calls since last bill

When I go to https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payments/recent/broadband/1/calls, one of the FAQs is "Can I look at the calls I've made since my last bill?" and the answer says:

"You can view a full list the numbers you've called to date, plus the duration and cost of each call. Here's how:

1. Click <in the top left hand corner to go back to Next bill.
  2. Under Calls usage, click View call details..
  3. A list of the calls you've made since your last bill is now displayed."

I've been wanting for some time to do this - not to have to wait until the next bill comes in to see an itemised call list. I can't though work out what the answer means. The only "<" I can see in the top left hand corner is the browser back button and that doesn't take me back to "Next bill". I can't find "Next bill" anywhere. I tried the helpline but they couldn't shed any light on things. Is there anyone who can follow the instructions in the answer who could maybe explain what I am doing wrong? I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidHalliday

You can look at your itemised phone calls under recent payments in the last 12 months from what I can remember, but won't be able to view phone calls made under the "up and coming" Broadband and Calls listed month bill (unless things have changed recently). 

DavidHalliday
Mentor

Hi @schnapps and thanks for the quick reply. You won't remember but you were very helpful when I posted a similar query about a year ago. The difference now is that I've come across this explicit guidance on the site, claiming to be be guidance to do exactly what I want to do - it just seems weird for this to be there but for it not to be right. Last time you suggested I ask Now to elevate my query. I'm not sure how I do that - could you let me know? The person I spoke to when I called the helpline just didn't understand what it was I was asking.

Thanks again for your time.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidHalliday 

I have just checked my online NOW Broadband & Calls account and can't find a way to see any phone calls made under the "up and coming next bill".

Like previously before I can only view an itemised phone numbers, duration of the phone call and any breakdown of the charge price under "recent payment" or looking back 12 months on any monthly bill.

Perhaps it's something NOW are putting in place soon, though I am surprised they have updated their FAQ information article about it.

If it was me send NOW an email about it asking the question and if it's currently possible a simple guide for somebody like you and me can follow easily.

Here's an email address in the screenshot below to use if you wish to email them.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

DavidHalliday
Mentor

Fantastic - thank you.