cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidHalliday
Mentor

Itemised call details

I know that I can get itemised call details for a bill that's been submitted by going to:

My account>Manage account>Bills & payments>Recent payments>Broadband&calls>Calls usage>View call details

However, until recently - last week - I could also get itemised call details for the period since my last bill - that is, I could say today go online and get details of calls yesterday, without having to wait a month for my next bill. Suddenly, I don't seem able to do that. I called Now and they said they weren't aware of any change to the service. Does anyone know if anything's changed and if it's still possible to get these recent itemised call details and if so, how? I'd be really grateful for any help.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidHalliday 

Can't help sorry apart from ask NOW Broadband to escalate your query to a higher level.

Saying that i have never seen this myself on my online account and for me over the years that i have used NOW Broadband i can only view "call usage" with the breakdown of the phone calls on My Bills & Payments under either Recently Paid or Payment History over 12 months.

Every time i have looked under the Up & Coming Payments section i have never seen a breakdown of my call usage from the day before or week before unless the date was under my last recent payment date.

I am sure it was available for you otherwise you would not ask the question on here, but this information was never available for me or my Father's or Sisters NOW Broadband accounts which i also manage on their behalf.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidHalliday 

I stand corrected and just checked my Sister's NOW Broadband account using Fire Fox internet browser and there is an itemized call usage breakdown under Up & Coming Payments.

i tend to use MS Edge and on my account i don't make many out going calls.

i didn't realise this was possible (unless it's pretty new by NOW).

Maybe try a different internet browser when viewing call usage under Up & Coming Payments on your account.

DavidHalliday
Mentor

Thanks for that. It's helpful to know you can see the option so it must be possible for me too. I use Opera so I'll try other browsers tomorrow and see how I get on. Thanks again.

DavidHalliday
Mentor

Hi again @schnapps . I tried using Firefox and (Edge and Chrome) but am afraid I can't see the option, which seems really weird. This is the url I end up on:

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payments/upcoming/broadband/1 

I've posted a screenshot at https://ibb.co/51x53Bm. Is this what you see too and am I just missing the link or do you see something else?

Thanks again - I'm really grateful for your time.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidHalliday 

Here's a screen shot taken from my Sister's NOW Broadband account.

If i click on the "view call details" in the green highlighted link from the photo it will show my Sister's itemized out going phone calls.

From the page it shows outgoing calls itemized in detail made from the 18th of March to the 6th of April currently (i don't know if my Sister has made any more calls between the 7th & 9th of April today to see how far the itemized calls are behind when you are looking at the screen page in real time).

i don't really want to screen shot the "view calls details" page on the next link for sensitive reasons even if i can mask the telephone numbers my Sister has made since the 18th of March.

But the screen shot should give you an idea that you can view call details during the Up & Coming month of your next due bill.

youdoodle-2021-04-09T20-08-39Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidHalliday 

Might be worth speaking to NOW Broadband again and maybe refer them to our posts on this particular thread.

The only other thing i can think of is that because my Sister has a £0.20p additional charge for a service outside her Anytime call package, it has for some reason triggered the option for her to view her itemized phone calls for the Up & Coming Payment section (which would be silly).

When you viewed your itemized calls previously for Up & Coming Payments was there any additional phone charges on your bill ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidHalliday 

I just checked my Dad's NOW Fab Fibre account using Fire Fox and like your photo there is no option to view call details for the Up & Coming Bill.

I also checked my own NOW Fab Fibre account and there is no option with the green view calls link to see our itemized phone calls for the Up & Coming bill.

Myself and my Dad don't make many outgoing calls on our Anytime calls package and where we can we avoid the additional call charges that is not covered under Anytime Calls.

Because my Sister has the 20p additional phone charge, this may have somehow triggered the option to view the itemized phone calls for the Up & Coming month (pure guess on my part).

The only other difference between mine, my Dads and Sisters account is that my Sister is on NOW Broadband and myself and my Father are on NOW Fab Fibre.

Have a look at your previous payments to see if there is any additional phone charges and if not i haven't a clue why my Sister's account can see itemized calls during the Up & Coming Payment month and neither you, myself or my Father can't this month.