cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issues with payment - Anyone else?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been having this issue.

I've set up a new account, tried to apply my payment details and it's failed. So I've tried another card (same company) and it's failed. It's not showing declined, it's showing Oops, something went wrong please try again and the other error I get is Hmm, something looks wrong with those details. 

I've triple checked the details on both cards, checked the funds, been working with ANY other company and it's all fine. I spoke to the bank, they said Now TV haven't even attempted the 10p check to ensure it's active, they've said Now TV have declined it without even checking.

It's a UK card, registered to my address and has a security protocol on it. I've tried it on a PC, iPad, iPhone. Tried different browsers and apps and deleted all history, browsing and cookies.

I spoke to Now TV chat 2 weeks ago, sent screenshots and heard nothing back and just keep getting told it's being looked into and other people are having this issue.

Is anyone else having this problem? Has Now TV said anything else? This is getting very frustrating, I have vouchers given to me as a present and I'd like to use them at some point but can't because I can't register my cards. Really don't understand why not.

Any help much appreciated.

20 REPLIES 20
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It sounds like a scam, best way is to call the broadband team. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/my-broadband-or-calls-arent-working-as-expected

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help