cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue with payment card

I am trying to add a voucher code and it keeps coming up with the card details need updating.  I have tried 3 cards and it says the same issue constantly.  Why is this 

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same issue.  I keep re-entering my details, but am told they're wrong.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues have tried to buy a day pass then a week pass and even the month pass...it says my card is confirmed and then tells me wrong details when i try to pay...the robot is as much use as a chocolate teapot and no human available

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m getting the same problem. Any response on how to solve this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

won't except my payment method 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sounds like a technical issue at NowTV's end with the amount of posts in the last couple of minutes and the amount of traffic starting to mount up on the NowTV website (looking at the numbers logged in and guests).

Live Chat would be your best option.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep entering my card details and it keeps being rejected. I want to watch the Leeds Stoke game 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting a problem whilst trying to buy a day pass with the card details that I have been using with NowTV for years. Changing  details to a different card didn't solve it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue, clearly the clowns at Now TV/Sky couldn't organise a **** up in a brewery. All I was trying to do was update my out of date debit card but the system they are using insists you input a house number or name in to a box that can only take 5 characters. My house name is longer than 5 and the house has no number so whatever I put in the box doesn't match the bank details for the address on the card so rejects it. Absolute garbage. Sort it out children

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am having the same issue. I have tried to enter several different card details and it just keeps telling me my card details are wrong.