cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any danger of the watchlist issues being resolved for all platforms?

Watchlist issues still outstanding:

1) Roku and Android app - adding, say, "Fortitude", also adds "Fortitude  Extras" and "Fortitude 2 Special", and deleting one of the unwanted programmes deletes all of them

2) Roku - still cannot delete expired programmes (although they no longer appear in the Android app)

3) adding, for example, "Black Books" or "Dinosaur 13" in either Roku or the Android app displays two versions of the programme in the Android app, one of which is expired, while only the available programme appears on the Roku.

Do issues 1 and 2 still occur on the NowTV boxes? I cannot check on the NowTV box because I gave it to my grandchildren with a Kids gift card. I had assumed that the NowTV and Roku boxes used similar, if not identical, software.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User NOW TV boxes/stick are now on v4 of the NOW TV app. 1 is still an issue but 2 is now fixed.

3.also still happens on v4 apps.

I know NOW TV Team are aware of the issues but it doesn't do any harm to keep reminding them so I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User see if they can keep passing it on.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User NOW TV boxes/stick are now on v4 of the NOW TV app. 1 is still an issue but 2 is now fixed.

3.also still happens on v4 apps.

I know NOW TV Team are aware of the issues but it doesn't do any harm to keep reminding them so I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User see if they can keep passing it on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Thank you. The Roku app is Version 3.12, so I now know what to look out for.

The Android app is Version 7.0.2.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User v4 should arrive on Roku at some point but whilst they haven't confirmed its the case, I suspect NOW TV may be having some testing issues getting it to work on all the different Roku models (specifically the newer Stick+) so it may take a while. However as I say we are still waiting for 1 and 3 to be fixed. I like to think of it as a valuable exercise in patience, although my patience is sadly not saintly! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s not a major issue for me but it really is a bit of a joke that they haven’t fixed the issue by now doesn’t bode well for sky releasing a full blown internet based tv system if they can’t get a handle on the Now tv setup😀