cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it really hard to cancel passes as some people have experienced/reviewed?

Hi guys

Been reading all the horror stories about passes that have supposedly been cancelled but customers still getting charged. Is this still relevant today, and how likey is that to happen to you? Probably everyone's experience is different, but it seems to be a common theme.

If you go to the Trustpilot site it's full of reviews about cancellation problems. Many people state no refunds after month(s) of payments being taken, charges still taking place, customers needing to change their cards, contact the banks to stop payments, in severe cases even close accounts. Also mentions that contacting anyone about it has been difficult even through live chat, email etc.

Does this mean there is a flaw somewhere in the billing system? Certainly, I have not seen this with other services, despite taking all the steps necessary to cancel. Are these legitimate issues, even? Hesitant to buy passes if all that may happen is I continue to get charged even through following the cancel procedure. Just doesn't give a very good impression to me. Cancel should equal Cancel. Nobody wants this sort of headache! 

Although this has not (touch wood) happened to me, it surely doesn't inspire confidence that I can just dip in/out with passes as the service is marketed. I do love the content, but want to have flexibility too. The passes aren't cheap (as compared to other services) either, but as a platform, it works well (albeit with a few bugs and UI/UX that could be tweaked)

Is there anyone that can help with such issues that arise, and have any of you been faced with the same problem? I'd like to know your thoughts on this. 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to be clear, I am talking about the month-to-month PASSES (and not any other services)