cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Increase Device Limit Please

well said I want to add one of my sisters and a nephew I pay a lot of money for now tv I added my dad as he paid sky a lot from 1992 and my older brother as he's helped me a lot and he paid a lot to sky also and I pay the top limit I should be able to add more than I'm able to

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I pay for a number of NowTV services - I have a laptop, a desktop, a tablet, a mobile phone and 2 SmartTVs. NowTV are dictating to me that I can only watch on 3 of these devices and if I want to change I have to wait until the following month when I've used up my "device changes limit".

This approach is annoying for your customers. Why not take the Neflix approach and restrict the number of concurrent devices that can stream at any one time while allowing an unlimited number of devices to register against an account? You'll still make your money this way and give your customers a better service. Like Netflix you could charge extra if you want to have more devices able to stream concurrently.

Please address this NowTV.

Set up separate accounts for Sports, Mobile Sports, Entertainment and Cinema and get 7 streams (10 if you used Now TV boost).   I suspect the reason the number of devices is restricted to 6 per account is to stop account sharing which is rife on Netflix.  

I have three accounts. Sports with Boost on Now sticks, Cinema/Entertainment without Boost on Roku sticks, and mobile sports. I have up to 6 simultaneous streams and up to 18 devices with a lot of overlap.  I would rather not pay any extra to have 6 streams on one account.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I want to add one of my sisters and a nephew I pay a lot of money for now tv I added my dad as he paid sky a lot from 1992 and my older brother as he's helped me a lot.

This is funny :0)  Have you considered sharing the account with your neighbours?  

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I shouldn’t have to pay for multiple accounts to watch on more than 4 devices completely fine with only two devices can stream at the same time

I have three accounts and it costs the same as having one account. If you have more than one pass have extra accounts and get additional devices.  Obviously if all you have is cinema, it could be an issue, but how often are three (or 4 with boost) watching at the same time.  Be glad you don’t have Sky Cinema/Sports with Virgin, you only get ONE single stream with them and that used to cost me a small fortune. £4/month for cinema & entertainment with Now and 4 streams is fabulous in comparison.

0 Thanks