cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incorrectly charged

On 6/11 I received 2 emails stating I had activated a cinema pass and a sport weekly pass- I had done neither! Following day I submitted incorrect charge forms and waited for a response. Got none! I then submitted a complaint as I had no reply - and got no response to that either !!! have re-submitted request forms - that is 5 forms of correspondence with Nowtv with no reply. I stated in each request that the only new thing I had done was add a new Roku stick on the same day - but I know I didn`t activate the passes as I have not even signed into Nowtv with the stick - and have never had a sports pass ever! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND?

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

On 6/11 I received 2 emails stating I had activated a cinema pass and a sport weekly pass- I had done neither! Following day I submitted incorrect charge forms and waited for a response. Got none! I then submitted a complaint as I had no reply - and got no response to that either !!! have re-submitted request forms - that is 5 forms of correspondence with Nowtv with no reply. I stated in each request that the only new thing I had done was add a new Roku stick on the same day - but I know I didn`t activate the passes as I have not even signed into Nowtv with the stick - and have never had a sports pass ever! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND?

I'll send you an email now @Anonymous User Should be easy to sort.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks - had the email to say my money is being refunded. It also states I should set up a pin to prevent the issue occurring again? we didn`t activate the passes by mistake - we didn`t access Nowtv at all - and to be honest am seriously considering pulling the box altogether bearing in mind the difficulties in accessing any form of customer service - until yourself today- for which I am grateful - thanks Tony

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ok thanks - had the email to say my money is being refunded. It also states I should set up a pin to prevent the issue occurring again? we didn`t activate the passes by mistake - we didn`t access Nowtv at all - and to be honest am seriously considering pulling the box altogether bearing in mind the difficulties in accessing any form of customer service - until yourself today- for which I am grateful - thanks Tony

It shouldnt activate it self @Anonymous User but can be very easily activated after just 2 or 3 button presses. Sometimes the remote or box may freeze and the buttons may continue to press then activate a pass unknowingly. It's very rare but can happen. At least you got sorted in the end @Anonymous User thought, im glad about that 🙂