Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incomplete billing details

Hi There

The payment details ( PDF avaibale for download ) does not specify the

(i) account holder it is addressed to

(ii) the period the bill is applicable for.

Until August, I used to get all the above detail in my invoice from NoWTV and something seems to have changed which make the bill very generic and it simply is not acceptable. Can you kinldy provide a detailed invoice please

Kind Regards

Danny

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yeah, you're right, they have simplified the bills slightly recently. I guess the reasoning is that you can only access the bill when logged in so only the account holder should be able to access, but I agree there's no reason to miss off things like name, account number, period etc. 

I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team and hopefully the next time he is on he will pass your feedback along to the powers that be. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont know how this works, I would expect NOW TV to provide me proper invoice details. 

@Andy@Tony-D ... Do you know what happens next and how soon can this actioned?

Kind Regards

Danny

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with all comments about incomplete billing without details or breakdown. The bill is just shown as a lump sum, so there is no way (that I have found) that the separate charges for Broadband/Telephone/TV etc can be seen. This is simply NOT acceptable good practise. Has NowTV "simplified" their invoicing simply to save on admin costs? I would have to think so.   Does anyone know HOW to get a DETAILED bill please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy @Anonymous User

Has this been addressed at all? I just joined NOW Broadband and saw the PDF format under My Account. This is pretty much the worst invoice any company can issue.

Is there an option to have a proper one mailed to me?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Nope, what you see is what you get I'm afraid!