cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Impossible to cancel pass

Hi, I received a few month voucher for now tv, I redeemed it and this month I found in my statement that got charged, so I wanted to cancel my subscription as I am not interested in what is on now tv,, but, when I logged in my account there was nothing active (no passes, no devices ) and my credit card details was blank, so I have no way to cancel anything and I am not sure how I got charged. So I tried to update my card details hoping to cancel everything but still I have no chance to cancel it as in my account it says there is nothing active.

So I would like to know how to cancel the payment which is not even a direct debit that I can remove from my bank account.

Thanks for the help

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It sounds like you have created a second account, which is the one you are looking at, rather than the account with the running pass on it.

Have a think, and see if you can remember doing this, and what the other account might be.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's ridiculous, I've been charged £11.99 for the last 6 months for something I don't have! Customer Services are appalling and NEVER respond to any messages or emails!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That’s the price of a Movies pass.

Can you see one under My Account/Passes & vouchers?

If so, Cancel it.

If not, might you have a second account with this pass on it?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.