cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been presented with an offer that won't process ?!?!

I have tried several times to change my nowtv pass package, being offered a 6 month deal at £5.50 yet it keeps saying 'Thats embarrassing' and doesn't complete.

As I say, I've tried to sort this several times and I'm loosing the will to live as it's so damn frustrating, and can't access live chat, given the BOT everytime which doesn't resolve my issue !!!!!? 

Any NOWTV person actually going to assist me, or anyone please ???

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User almost everyone here are customers like yourself. Some NowTV staff do call by but no one who's able to authorise pass discounts.

Your best bet is to take a screen shot of the offer and then email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

asking them to apply the offer to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had exactly the same experience today. Use NowTV just for Sky Atlantic box sets (have Virgin Media) and went to cancel my entertainment pass prior to renewal at the already expensive £8.99 (£9.99 from next month). Was offered 6 months at £5.50 but got the red banner with message "This is embarrassing etc". Would have been agreeable to paying £5.50 but after going through the cancellation process again 3 times and even logging out then back in again it remained the same. Cancelled pass. May reactivate temporarily in future if any new highly recommended box sets on Sky Atlantic.