cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been charged for something I did not want.

Hi, 

i received an email  with a receipt of payment for sports? £14.99 and I did not want it, not sure if it was done by mistake from my little one. 

Now TV should be able to see that I have not watched anything on it. Is there any chance of me getting a refund for this? 

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Firstly, put a payment PIN on the account to stop “little ones“ doing this

Login and see if the pass has been activated (Under Passes & Vouchers)

Sky Sports Week Pass
You've got 7 days of sports action waiting. Activate your pass whenever you're ready.
To activate your pass, simply start watching Sky Sports on any device.

If it looks like above and not activated contact chat to ask for a refund. They might give you one.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

It says I have 5 days left of sport?

So can I not get a refund?

Thanks

Becky
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can ask for a refund, but what are you going to say happened?

It is a two step process to first buy the pass and then activate it.  It’s possible the pass was bought accidentally, but to then activate as well. Mmmm.

Out of interest, when was the pass bought and when did the pass start?  You might want to be sure your "little one" was awake or not at school at the time.

FWIW my "little one" is nearly 80, and is a bloody nightmare activating purchased day/week passes to watch some rubbish like Liverpool v Man U.  If only there was a PIN to activate.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV should be able to see that I have not watched anything on it.

The only way to activate is to watch something.  Now TV chat can tell you what was watched and how long for and on what device. I suspect it will be something like Main Event from 2pm - 6.30pm on Sunday on a Now TV stick...