cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been chagered without my permission

Hi, 

I cancelled my NOW TV ages ago. This isn't the first time it's happened. 

Someone keeps adding passes onto my account and I'm being chagered. I no longer have a now tv box as I'm not using it. I've just cancelled the passes again as I've been charged. I would like my money back and to completely close my account. I pay for sky with everything on.

Please help! This is stressing me out as I don't have money to throw away! 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have was also billed on Saturday for a Sports pass I did not purchase. I have cancelled it but the Now TV help is down and so it is impossible to get any response or help with this and they payment has gone. Not happy!!!!!!

The bank cannot cancel it - they say I have to contact Now TV which I cant because there is no way of doing this . .

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anybody else in the home have access to your playback devices with your account details on it (kids are a good example) ?

Have you got a payment pin setup on your account to avoid anybody but yourself to buy passes on your account ?

If you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, under FAQ "i think i have been charged incorrectly - what should i do " there is a request form you can complete and send back to NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I don't have any kids! Thanks for the info I've completed the online form

Obviously changes all passwords etc . . lets hope for the refund . .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had to cancel my entertainment pass as until I get to the bottom of this I've had to put a block on nowtv taking any money from my account. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you ever give your nowtv box away or recycle it without removing your account details from it ?

When you go to My Account > Devices whilst logged in on here is there any sign of recent activity and devices you don't own since you went back to Sky Satellite ?

What i would do first is change your account password and force a logout on all devices by following the instructions on this link below (also have a full read on how to keep your account secure).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/tips-to-help-you-keep-your-account-secure 

Then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and under the FAQ " i have been incorrectly charged - what should i do about it" complete the request form and send it back to NowTV.

If you believe it's fraud and somebody has got hold of your account without giving them your information then you will also need to contact your bank for them to also take the necessary steps their end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Thankyou for the information, I did get rid of my now tv boxes. I didn't know anyone could access my account through it. I have removed devices and changed my password. When it's been refunded I'm going to close my account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue for me. Never had the boxes, I paid online to watch on phone, no other accounts etc. Haven't used it ages and suddenly been billed again. Bank can't do anything and no chat or help available. Suddenly now password changes aren't working either. Starting to get angry that this is happening at a time with a loss of income due to the current circumstances and no one around to fix it