cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've added a pass to the wrong account

Hi all,

I've purchased a Sky Sports pass today at the discounted price of £25 however, I accidentally added itto an account associated with an old email address instead of my current in use email address. I think my browser already had the login details stored from ages ago, so somehow this happened.

I need a member of Now TV staff to help me transfer my sports pass to the email address I actually use.

I'm stuck in between a rock and hard place for a few reasons because of the way this service works:

• There is no cooling off period, so I can't just cancel my pass get a refund and then buy it again on the correct account.
  • If I were to keep the pass for a month on this defunct email and cancel the subscription and buy a new one on my in use email address at the end of this period, I would likely lose the price of £25 p/m as it would have expired.
  • The way 'Live Chat' works means that they think they have all the answers and we're just boomers who have no idea how to operate the site so it funnels you into a bunch of set answers which are completly inappropriate in my situation.
  • The phone line doesn't accept calls unless it is to do with broadband
  • There is an option to switch email adresses associated with your account however that doesn't work if you already have a now tv account associated with that email address; Now TV doesn't let you simply delete an account and it's details so there is no way I can just link this account and it's pass to my correct email.

Honestly I haven't even used the service yet and this is utterly abysmal, If I don't recieve any frickin help in regards to this matter, as god is my witness I will dedicate my entire livelihood to dedicate this entire season to warning people off Now TV and promoting other 'alternative' means of watching the football.

Happy Friday.

0 REPLIES 0