cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received an email saying my they've extended my sports mobile membership.

I received an email saying my they've extended my sports mobile membership. Last time I used Now Sports was October 2021, I took a day pass. I can't see any record of anything new in my NowTV account. I'd love to able to talk to someone...I feel a bit like I'm shouting into the ether here.

1 REPLY 1
BeepBeepYeah
Scholar

If you buy a day pass you get 3 months mobile sports free.  When did you buy the day pass?

Sports Day Membership plus 3 months Sports Mobile Month Membership Bundle: Offer ends 26/06/22 at 23:59. Available via the NOWTV.com website only for new and existing NOW customers without an active Sports Day, Week or Month Membership on their account. Bundle entitles members to a Sports Day Membership at £11.98 and 3 months access to the Sports Mobile Month Membership. Your Sports Day Membership lasts for 24 hours after you start watching. Your membership must be activated within 365 days of purchase. Your Sports Mobile Membership will be auto applied to your NOW account within 10 working days after your bundle purchase and will start as soon as its applied to your account. At the end of the 3 month offer period, your Sports Mobile Membership will automatically cancel, cancel anytime. Not available in conjunction with any Sports Membership offer. No cash alternative to Sports Mobile membership. All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.