cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased 3 month entertainment pass and I only got 1 month entertainment pass, why?

I cannot contact anyone, nor has anyone got back to me in regards this.  I am being charged twice! Has this happened to others?  I have an email informing of my 3 month entertainment pass but also received an email of a one month entertainment pass with 14 day free trial.  How can this happen if I paid for a 3 month entertainment pass?

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you first sign up you always get a 14 day trial and pass starts after that 14 days i would check my passes part make sure pass was added if not readd it to avoid being charged after 14 days.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm looking for the same information. I've bought the box with 3months free but it's not showing any reference to it. Not very impressed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

I have emailed you directly about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, this has happened to me too

please could my account be checked as I bought a box with 3 months Entertainment Pass clearly stamped on the front from Tesco on 26th Feb

a charge for one month has just been taken from my card

thanks SDK

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I've got the same query. I purchased a box today with 3 month entertainment pass, and input he voucher number during signup here. But it's currently showing as a 14 day trail and saying I'll be billed when the 14 days is up.

Is it just a case of entering the code in My Passes within the next 14 days to extend the paid period to 3 months? If I do this now, before the 14 days is up, does the 3 months then run from the end of the trial period, or does it run from the time I enter the Pass code?

Perhaps there should be some general guidance on this.

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum Citysleuth,

You can enter your 3 month Entertainment pass code right now. When completed, just remember to make a note of the dates.

You should see something like this: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sue,

On the card that came in my box, the text reads "1) New to NOWTV? Create an account at nowtv.com/entsbox and enter the code below to get your *3 month Entertainment Pass* - however my account now says that I'll be charged in 14 days.

Why is it 14 days rather than 3 months?

Thanks,
Jack

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have you submitted your 'voucher pass code'? It usually comes in the form of a small card with a silver 'scratch-off' strip on its rear side 😉

Cheers