cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I pay Sports Now on 15th monthly You have taken another payment on Dec1st

Having double charged me for over a year but only refunded 3 months I feel ripped off frankly

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't help much being a customer just like you, but it sounds to me you have two active accounts running and didn't cancel the Sports Membership on one of them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No - only one account and their excuse that they can only refund 3 months is “company policy” means I am not the only one who has been overcharged!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Once again having shown Now I only have one account which you now take on Dec 1st you have taken another payment on the 15th December!!!! And you took a payment on November 25th as well!!!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What memberships do you have? 

There are 4 different memberships with NOW. Cinema, entertainment, sports and boost.

Edit: if you have taken any of the above memberships out on different days then you will get charged on different days.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

Don’t forget poor little Hayu as well.

And even if you buy several Passes on the same day, Now stagger them so you only pay one pass a day.

Just staggered day by day though, not staggered by weeks.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Haha oh yeah I did completely forget about Hayu. Probably because it’s been a “membership” that I’ve had zero interest in!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help