cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need help

I Have a accidentally paid for a wrong pass, costing me £200. Im an 18 year old and havent got a lot of money so im freaking out right now. Does anybody know if you can cancel the pass and get your money back.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Don’t use it.

Don’t try to cancel it, as it still runs, and you are just cancelling any subsequent automatic update.

Do get in touch with NowTV on live Chat, as soon as you can, and explain the situation.

If they see you have not used the pass, and this has been a genuine mistake, they should be able to cancel it, and refund your money for you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for replying to my issue. 

It was the £195 f1 sports pass, all i wanted was a £7.99 entertainment pass for game of thrones. 

I can't seem to get in touch with them, is the live chat 24/7 ? 

Do they offer refunds ?

Sorry if im askling a lot of questions, just panicking a lot 

Thank you 

RoyB
Legend

From the site:-

Live Chat

Chat 8am–midnight for TV issues.”

Try after 08:00 today - hopefully they are working this Bank Holiday.

And yes, they can see when a Pass has never been used, and can reverse such honest mistakes as this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.