cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need a refund

Hello, since it seems impossible to get in touch with Now TV is having to write this here, i keep getting a monthly direct debit taken out of my account each month for £33! And I don’t know how to cancel it, I signed up for a free 7 day free trail and cancelled it before it could even end but 2 months down the line I’m still getting money taken out of my account I want a refund and this direct debit stopped 

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As this is a customer forum, don't hold your breath in hope for a reply from Now TV staff. 

The following link will get you to Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

There is also a refund form you can fill out 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

Hello, we are sorry this has happened to you, have you managed to get this sorted by one of our Live chat Agents? 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope still not got this issue fixed I can not get in touch with anyone from NOW TV I need a refund

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you use the links in my post one will take you directly to choose Live chat. 

tpitter24
Advocate

I Joined now tv couple weeks ago the sports package only but because of the Covid 19 virus all sports have been cancelled 

Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

So you're requesting a refund due to all sports being cancelled????  If that is the case then good luck with that lol

tpitter24
Advocate
Yes please

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@tpitter24 

Use the original link I posted. That will get you to Live chat, but you need to be persistent, not a guarantee you'll get the refund