cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need NOW TV Bill with my name and address as a proof of address

Can I get a bill that shows my name and address? I need it as proof of address. I have broadband and calls. I try to download a bill but it doesn't show my details on it. Where can I get that?

Tnx

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem, wherein I need my name and address on monthly statements. At the moment, it just displays the package and money for that. It could be anyone's bill  or statement. Why is the standard practice of showing name and address in monthly e-statements not followed by NoWTV?

I also tried reaching online customer service via chats few weeks back and she agreed to send an one off copy of past statements with name and address, after explaining my problem so many times. Unfortunately, even that one-off email didn't turn up yet.

Regards,

-Sree.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too need Bill with name and address. Is there way around. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the below work around to get VAT invoices posted to my address from SKY for my NOW TV account.

Please send the below details in email to VATInvoiceRequest @ sky.uk

NOW TV Account number - [Account Number]
Dates of the invoice required -  [Date1, Date2, etc]
Invoice Frequency - Every Month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having real trouble even downloading PDF copies of previous bills. I can get a couple of months (March 2020 and May 2020) to download OK but with the rest I just get the error message "oops something went wrong" on screen. Is anybody else having similar problems?

@Anonymous UserThat's a great idea regarding the VAT invoices, thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ethel,

I had an issue downloading their PDF bills with the error message "oops something went wrong" coming up but tried again after logging out and clearing my browser cache.

If you use Google's Chrome browser see here for clearing cache instructions; https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050

Hope that helps!

Cheers, Anne

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone resolved this issue? The downloading option still only shows charges for the most recent period, no name, no address, no account details at all. This is ridiculous. I've emailed customer help but have not received a response. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is honestly an absolutely a ridiculous excuse for a "Bill". They should have all customer details on the bill ! At the least The customer name address and account number. And it seems they are ignoring this question in the community. Not happy about this. Please resolve NOWTV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue.

My bill does not have any of the following:
name
address
account number
phone number 

I have Phone & Broadband so by most people's definition this is a utility bill, and may be needed as such. I raised this with  customerservices at nowtv.com  only to be advised today "The address and postcode does not appear because they already are on your online account and would not be classed as utility bill."

Not happy!

Anonymous2
Advocate

I need the same but no interest from NowTV resolving this