cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm being thretened to pay for my broadband twice, despite already paying.

Hello NowTV,

I've had so many issues with your broadband recently, and to top all of this off, I was thretened with cancelation of services, despite paying. I safely ignored, as the email said "If you recently made your overdue payment, sorry for the hassle - please ignore this email."

I have just had an attemt on my card, for double my broadband subscription, in one go. I keep repeatedly checking online, and it says I have already paid this, and I have checked my bank which I made the payment with, and it has not been refunded.

I'm very concerned that my recent boardband issues are regarding this error with my payments. There is no phone line to call for this to get fixed during my spare time, as I work long shifts, I do not have the time to sort this out.

If I have to call NowTV, due to another payment being attemted, I will be seeking my money back and cancelling my subscription shortly after. This has caused me so much stress, being 18 and trying to afford living at this time, with the constant threat from my broadband provider to cut of my internet, which I need to do my job and earn the money I pay you with.

If this money is successfully taken from any of my accounts, I will be seeking a payment for damages, which I will be more than happy to provide proof for. This has already caused me so many issues, I hope we can resolve this promptly.

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your rant and vent will simply go unheard in afraid. As this forum is used for and by customers, staff seldom post on it.

You have 2 options, 1 call the broadband team fully get it sorted out. 2 send an email to support.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412485

Email for support in the below picture.
460CE222-EBD1-437F-A3D9-79C8E4935B45.jpeg
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help