cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mike86
Advocate

I have signed up and activation starts 14 th March but my Now account services show canceled

I have a Now account and can look at my services. I arranged to activate on 14 th March 22 as my old ISP contract  ends a day later.

Somehow somebody cancelled my Now broadband and telephone service before it is even activated . I only found out as my old ISP ( internet service provider ) welcomed me back.

Now Customer services told me I had to re sign up which I have done but my Now account still shows my broadband and telephone service as cancelled .

It has taken two days 7 calls and three resets of my account password and one reset of the account and its still not correct after some 5 hours of work on computer and phone  Can anyone help sort this out please . 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
redchiz1
Expert

Re: I have signed up and activation starts 14 th March but my Now account services show canceled

14 March, are you sure? Generally your service will go live 14 days after ordering. You cannot order for a future date and if someone told you otherwise they were wrong. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
redchiz1
Expert

Re: I have signed up and activation starts 14 th March but my Now account services show canceled

14 March, are you sure? Generally your service will go live 14 days after ordering. You cannot order for a future date and if someone told you otherwise they were wrong. 

View solution in original post

mike86
Advocate

thanks you .

0 Thanks