cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have signed up and activation starts 14 th March but my Now account services show canceled

I have a Now account and can look at my services. I arranged to activate on 14 th March 22 as my old ISP contract  ends a day later.

Somehow somebody cancelled my Now broadband and telephone service before it is even activated . I only found out as my old ISP ( internet service provider ) welcomed me back.

Now Customer services told me I had to re sign up which I have done but my Now account still shows my broadband and telephone service as cancelled .

It has taken two days 7 calls and three resets of my account password and one reset of the account and its still not correct after some 5 hours of work on computer and phone  Can anyone help sort this out please . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

14 March, are you sure? Generally your service will go live 14 days after ordering. You cannot order for a future date and if someone told you otherwise they were wrong. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
redchiz1
Champion 2

14 March, are you sure? Generally your service will go live 14 days after ordering. You cannot order for a future date and if someone told you otherwise they were wrong. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks you .