cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have not charged on September. Why?

?I joined NOWTV in last September.

Only NOW TV Hub Delivery Charge(9.99pounds) was charged, but broadband fee(25pounds) has not been charged.

Why?

I guess there was enough money in my bank account.

In this case, the gross fee will charged on October as 50pounds(25+25)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have setup a NowTV broadband account for both my Dad & my Sister and with my Father's first due broadband payment nowtv didn't take the line rental cost and on my Sister's first due payment nowtv only took £0.99.

Then the next due payment the following month both monies that wasn't paid on the first month on their broadband activation payment date was rolled over onto next months payments.

Wasn't a problem for me because i could see what had happened by going to their Accounts on here and selecting Bills & Payments where i could see the current payment and the next up & coming payment and told my Father and Sister what to expect on their bank statements.

Don't know the reason why this occurred mind.

After the second month payment was taken on their accounts everything then settled down with the agreed monthly broadband & telephone contract payments taken each month.

Would suggest checking your Bills & Payments on your account to see if the balance owed as rolled over into Octobers due payment date.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have setup a NowTV broadband account for both my Dad & my Sister and with my Father's first due broadband payment nowtv didn't take the line rental cost and on my Sister's first due payment nowtv only took £0.99.

Then the next due payment the following month both monies that wasn't paid on the first month on their broadband activation payment date was rolled over onto next months payments.

Wasn't a problem for me because i could see what had happened by going to their Accounts on here and selecting Bills & Payments where i could see the current payment and the next up & coming payment and told my Father and Sister what to expect on their bank statements.

Don't know the reason why this occurred mind.

After the second month payment was taken on their accounts everything then settled down with the agreed monthly broadband & telephone contract payments taken each month.

Would suggest checking your Bills & Payments on your account to see if the balance owed as rolled over into Octobers due payment date.