cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled and have til 5th feb to watch but it wont let me watch anything?

It just says free trail/pay - but on my account it says i have til 5th feb! 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me you have more than one account when checking between your online account and the sign in on your playback device or devices.

Have you gone into all your playback devices and under the NOW App in the My Account section see what email address you have used compared to your online details when checking your My Membership.

Check all your devices that you have used with NOW just in case you logged into a device with a different account.

If you have more than one email address, check all your email addresses folders for any communication from NOW.

Also see if this green Account Finder button on the link page below can sniff out any more accounts.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account 

Should you definitely only have one account in your name, then jump over to live chat to see if they can figure out what's happening.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback devices have you tried ?

Is the information about you can watch up to the 5th of February with a cancelled in red text showing on your online NOW account on here ?

And when going into your playback device or devices under the My Account section it says start free trial / pay ?

Does the email address that you have logged into on the play back device / devices match up when checking online ?

Maybe try signing out of the play back device, power down and after powering back up try signing in again on the NOW App on your device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled and the due date is the 24th, been off since the 20th. Why? I've paid for the month. I look at games and go back and fourth with my subscription

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you talking about broadband? 

The original posters question was in relation to TV memberships.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help