cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an account but not recognised

So I bought a new iPad, meaning I had to log onto NOWTV again. I have the Entertainment package but when clicking on a show it comes up with the Entertainment package window asking if I’d like to subscribe. Thought I’d maybe put in the wrong password when logging in so did a reset. However, same thing and when I go online to my NOWTV account it allows me to sign in but doesn’t show any subscriptions. Haven’t cancelled account and showing monthly debits with last one still active for this month. Anyone had this issue or advice?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

How are you being billed with for NOW subscriptions?

Is it via iTunes or direct through NOW?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s direct through NOW

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

So you go onto your Now account, in Safari on your iPad, and it shows you have an Entertainment membership in place, and in the same session, you try and watch something in the Entertainment package, but it asks you to subscribe?

If that isn’t what you are doing here, can you try that?

And can you report what programme you are trying to watch? (Just to check that it is an Entertainment programme, and not Hayu, say)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.