cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didn’t buy a sports pass why have I been charged

Hi, I haven’t used a sky sports pass, but I’ve just been charged, why is this

How do I tell I who accessed my account without my permission?

I’ve just reset my password, but how can I get a refund please

thanks

Nick

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Look at My Account/Manage Account/Your Devices for any you don’t recognise, or don’t recognise the date and time of last use.

Do you have any small children, housemates, or other who have access to any devices in your home with persistent Now logons?

Have you disposed of any devices with persistent Now logons, without factory resetting them first?

I probably don’t need to ask if you have set a Now Payment PIN, as I am guessing you haven’t; but set one now to prevent any further such occurrences.

And change your Now password also, in case this has been compromised.

But neither of these steps will remove any rogue users; there’s supposed to be a user procedure for this, but it doesn’t work 😢

So you will need to get onto Now Live Chat, both to hopefully remove and credit this unwanted Sports Pass for you, and to blow off all the running devices on your account.

Including your genuine ones unfortunately, but at least you can recreate these with the new password.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

From there, you can contact Now via Live Chat.

Avoid ‘Get Help Quickly’ when you come to this screen. This leads to the Nowbot, an AI bot that would assist you in navigating the Help very nicely; but you have already gone beyond that.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.