cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to cancel my NOWTV Entertainment pass.

I recently bought a NOWTV weekly Sky Sports pass for £10.98 which I was unable to access, so I would like my money back on that please. When you buy this sports pass you automatically have access to a NOWTV Entertainment pass, which retails at £6.99 per month, whether you want it or not. I most certainly did not want it. Frustratingly this Entertainment pass has to be cancelled or £6.99 will continue to be taken from your account on a monthly basis. So I tried to cancel the Entertainment pass online. This appears to be a straightforward procedure only when I try to cancel it a red box with the wording 'we're having trouble displaying your passes' appears and so I cannot cancel a pass which I did not want in the first place! A pleasant NOWTV customer services person on the phone told me that I should try the NOWTV live chat as they were brilliant and will cancel my NOWTV Entertainment pass without any problem. So please could I receive confirmation that my NOWTV Entertainment pass has been cancelled and £6.99 will not be withdrawn from my account every month. 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you confirm that you contacted the Live Chat team?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can confirm that I contacted the Live Chat team. Please can I cancel my NOWTV Entertainment pass. Thanks.

Geluk
Expert 2

You can't do via this user forum.

Go to "My Account", click on "My Passes"; select CANCEL.

Simples!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I temporarily cancel the £10 monthly subscription please? Thank you. Not dissatisfied with Now Tv, just won't be using it in Spain for a couple of months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do I temporarily cancel the £10 monthly subscription please? Thank you. Not dissatisfied with Now Tv, just won't be using it in Spain for a couple of months.

From 'My Account' go to 'My Passes' and press 'Cancel' on the relevant Pass. It will expire at the end of your current monthly period. When you're ready to start up again just follow the same route 'My Account'/'My Passes' to purchase a new pass.