cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't seem to access my devices page!

Hi, I tried finding a way to contact you guys offically and even tried your online chat thing but that doesn't even load, then attempted your facebook chat and that was useless.

I need to access my Devices and change some of them before changing my password. But for some reason two days in a row now i can't access my devices and since i pay near enough £30 quid a month for Now Tv i need to access it.

Can you help?
Is there something that changed that i don't know about?

Ren.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, i tried different browser and appeared to work. I apprecaite your time to comment and help me.