cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t cancel tv membership. No membership shows up to cancel.

Hi,

I want to cancel my membership but when I log-in it says I have no membership or payment method. 
i am definitely logging in with the right e-mail address as I have searched for membership and a Memebership does come up with my e-mail and last 4 digit of the card I am being charged from. 

please let me know how to cancel. I do not wish to be charged any longer.
thank you!

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Where did you take up the memberships?

Where are you trying to cancel? 

The app or browser?

As I signed up on the website I don't get the option to manage my memberships in the app. This has to be done on the website. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, 

thanks for getting back.

I signed up on my Samsung tv, and I have been trying to cancel from the website.

I have moved abroad so I don't have access to that tv anymore.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Does Samsung link back to an account such as Google? As I know you can manage subscriptions that are linked to to your Google account the web. 

Worst case you can jump onto live chat and staff should be able to sort you out.

Just make sure to click "chat online" within the green box, don't click "get help quicker" as this is a bot. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thank you, I 'll try the chat - when I tried last time I could only speak with the bot but it was properly after working hours. Hopefully human customer service can help !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only took out a 7 day trial which expires tomorrow, and thought I’d cancel the free trial today, but the website keeps taking me round in circles saying how to cancel. I cannot find any button saying Cancel membership next to the the membership 7 day entertainment free trial I started.

Why do these companies exist that have no human contact options and the horrendous automated bots?!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried another browser?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No, I went on my iMac and found the human chat facility which wasn't available on an iPad, only the awful automated bot, and finally got my trial memberships cancelled....for good.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Live chat is available on any device as long as your on a web browser. 

As I often get live chat on my iPhone via Safari 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It wasn't on my iPad earlier via NowTV in Safari.