Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: I can't cancel my subscription?

Hi @bob075 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that. What exactly does it say when you're trying to cancel? Which device are you using to cancel?

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Trying to cancel the entertainment package.  Not trying to cancel any devices. Trying to cancel on my PC

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thanks.

Still, cannot cancel.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bob075 

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look at your subscription from our side, if this needs to be canceled by us we can do so. I'll send you an email shortly regarding this.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I am trying to cancel but the My account link takes me to the homepage.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@paddyp72 if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Highlighted
Advocate

for ###### sake you bunch of Ryanair insurance ripping off no marks.

Send me the exact deatils how to cancel my subscription for your half baked service.

You r just hiding the cancel button & making it difficult to cancel.

Well dont ###### with me you bucnh of shisters

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@davidnield the cancel button isn't hidden. When you visit My Account you should see this

if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Highlighted
Advocate

Good Morning,

I am currently signed into NOW TV with all my login details.  I have emailed and also tried to click on MY ACCOUNT.  IT DOES NOTHING.  I have been trying for weeks to cancel my NOW TV subscription for both movies and entertainment.  I can sign in to buy a pass but I CANT CANCEL.

Please can someone explain why I cant cancel????????

This is extremely frustrating and very poor.  It seems to me that this is a very common problem!!!

thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@CAMAVA as per the numerous replies above, if clicking on My Account takes you to the NOW TV homepage you have used the wrong username. Yes the details you enter let you view the site and read the forums, but this isn't the username you signed up with and which has your card details against.

Once you get the correct username (try checking the device you use, your username should appear when loading or in the settings, or hunt through your emails as the username often appears on the marketing emails) you can cancel with a few clicks.

-----