cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: I can't cancel my subscription?

@wass if you get the homescreen you are using the wrong username. Click the forgotten username link if you can't remember what it might be.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Highlighted
Advocate

Its not the wrong username i log in first and it says welcome and then i
click on my account but its a scam. Iv tried it on my fone and laptop and
pc.

Stop making excuses and close my account

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Wass,

If you've accessed your account and it takes you back to the Homepage then it means there is no active subscription under that account.

It's possible that you may have created another account under a different email address and Username. This is most likely the account that you are being charged for.

Please contact our Live Chat team to have this resolved as they will be able to access your more detailed information.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I can't Unsubscribe either, 

This is unbeliveable. 

No manage my accounts button what so ever. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jonnyboi 

If you cannot access the My Account area (if it keeps jumping back to the home page for instance) this is usually a sign that the account you are trying to access has not been set up completely. If you already have a NOW TV pass then you might have set up more than one account (either accidentally or deliberately) and need to make sure you are signing in with the same username and password that your active pass is under. You should then be able to access the My Account area and cancel your pass.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Help-with-signing-in

Highlighted
Observer

I am having same problem, want to cancel asap

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

your service is terrible, i will never let anyone i know get now tv!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent been able to cancel at all, tried loads of different ways, i couldnt get into my account and on this forum your advisor gave a link and ivev ended up paying for another subscription. i just want to cancel this crap 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @homzy040387 

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've had issues trying to cancel. I will send you an e-mail very soon please keep an eye out on your e-mail account.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I'm having the same problem with cancelling, and have had the same poor technical service with the app.

Clearly there are many experiencing the same. Even the cancelling procedure has been made purposefully difficult to disuade you from doing it. Reminds me of the Setanta debacle.

I have made sure I'm telling as many people as possible about this as I believe this amounts to a con.

It's the single worst experience I've had of using an online streaming service.

In fact, I did contact Trading Standards regarding it being impossible to manually cancel and they say they are looking in to it, and have had similar complaints. Watchdog next...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paulzx what happens when you try to cancel? I take the Movie pass out on an adhoc basis and cancel successful everytime.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks