Not applicable

Re: I can't cancel my subscription?

I have exactly the same problem can u help me please
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please let people know how to cancel this service- there is no facility to turn auto renew off on my account as it states that I do not have a subscription, even though you have just taken £8.99 from my account and I am unable to watch a thing!!! This is a bloody disgrace
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i cancel my subscription?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Amel,

I've sent you a private message regarding your account.

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi lightchryo,

Sorry to hear you've decided to cancel your subscription.

Please go to the following post for cancellation steps.

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem with my NowTv subscription. I have sent countless messages and got no response, and my card has been charged. NowTv is literally cheating us all out of money without affording us the chance to cancel subscriptions!
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi Tinigirl,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing problems cancelling. As this issue concerns sensitive information about your account I've sent you a private message about this. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Diana,

I've seen your message, but my issue is still not yet resolved? Please help me cancel my NowTv subscription. This is extremely distressing as I am not getting the help I need to cancel my NowTv subscription, yet I am getting charged for the service
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi Tinigirl,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I replied to your private message. I can absolutely understand how frustrating this might be, but please don't worry, I promise we will solve this for you 🙂 Check your inbox and we can discuss this issue further there.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you send me the relevant information on cancelling now tv please. I to have no auto renew option or any other way to cancel my account. The service is terrible and I will not be advising anyone else to subscribe. This is a massive con, instead of a big cancel button in the help section why don't you have the same feature in the manage my account page? What a set of crooks!