cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello im having the same problem could someone please help me i cant even sign in now on my xbox as i apparently havent finished sign up, i no longer wish to continue my subscription. i have tried countless times to cancel but i do not have the option, i have went into 'my account' and then to 'manage payments' and it tells me i have no subscription but none the less i am being charged for the service

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Choi127,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you believe you have been charged incorrectly.

If you are unable to see your subscription located under "My Account" > "Manage My Account" but are still seeing a charge from NOW TV on your bank statement the most likely explanation for this would be that you have more than one account and are currently signed into an account that is related to a Sky account.

In order to help explain this better I have sent you a private message as I need to discuss details that relate to your account.

Thanks

Simon
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Now tv and it's service are bloody useless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karrion,

Sorry you're having difficulties using the service.

As this is account related I have sent you a private message regarding this.

Thanks.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my Sky Movies monthly pass subscription, but the Now TV website won't let me do this.  I have even tried to contact yourselves via the website and was taken to a contact form with an e-mail address which I haven't used for over 2 years.  I am now completely frustrated with this.

Why is this not simple.  I was informed when I signed up that it would be straight forward to cancel at any time. This is NOT the case!

Kenny

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi KennyH,

Thank you for your post.

Have you tried all the steps outlined here to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I click on all the links and it takes me to 'My Account' I try and click on this to cancel.  However, this doesn't give me the option to cancel my Movies pass, as stated.  

Why?

Kenny

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Do you see the option highlighted - Manage Payments? If so click on that - it will bring up a screen that allows you to change auto renew to OFF.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no 'manage payments' screen!  Where am I supposed to find this?  Why can't you just cancel it for me if I could somehow get you my details.  This is ridiculous!!

Kenny

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi KennyH,

Thank you for your post.

I will be sending you a private message shortly as it is account related.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.