they make it so hard to canel

------------

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: I can't cancel my subscription?

Hi @stevenpbarker

Thanks for your post.  If you want to speak with someone now you can contact Live Chat. Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post, preferably without the bad language, and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @stevenpbarker

I have had to edit your post due to your offensive language. I can see your issue has been resolved via livechat

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Hello, I'm trying to cancel my subscription to Entertainment but I can't, it doesn't show a "Cancel Pass" button on the My passes part of my account, however it does for my other subscriptions? 

This is really frustraiting and would like help before I have to pay for it tomorrow. 

Thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kurt1 wrote:

Hello, I'm trying to cancel my subscription to Entertainment but I can't, it doesn't show a "Cancel Pass" button on the My passes part of my account, however it does for my other subscriptions? 

This is really frustraiting and would like help before I have to pay for it tomorrow. 

Thanks

Hi @Kurt1
What web browser are you using? I have found that sometimes some of the JavaScript that the now TV site uses has trouble firing in Google Chrome. This issue very rarely happens I might add. Firefox always works well with the now TV site. 

The one thing you do need to make sure of is that you're trying to cancel now TV using a laptop or desktop PC. Mobile browsers on phones and tablets can often have limitations which prevent the now TV website from working properly. This could explain why you cannot see the cancel button. I have also given you the relevant information below to access live chat. They will be able to help you.

If you need further assistance click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kurt1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Your post will be picked up shortly by a member of the NOW TV Team or if you want to speak with someone now you can contact Live Chat.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks for your reply but it doesn't matter what browser I use, it still doesn't give me the option to cancel. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Thank you very much, I'll be contacting someone about this tomorrow, I can pay for the subscription but I'm just annoyed that I don't have the option to cancel if I need to. 

Thanks for your help 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kurt1

Not being able to cancel through the my account page is not normal, so you should definitely speak to live chat about it, so that now TV can start looking into it for you. Unless you had now TV bundled in with sky broadband that is in which case the process to cancel is a little bit different . See here

Kind regardsSmiley Happy

Commanda6

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks for your help! 

I do have the option to cancel now I checked this morning, so I don't know if someone's seen this and dealt with it or something.

Also, do you know if NowTV have a rule on not being able to cancel your subscription a day before or something like that? Because I find it weird that I couldn't cancel it yesterday but I can after I paid for the next month. 

If you don't know what's happened that's fine, it's sorted now anyway, I was just curious. Thanks for all your help, at least there's a good community here 🙂