cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same problem as others. I cant cancel my subscription and now I had been charged. I would like to cancel my nowtv account and have a refund! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I have the same problem as others. I cant cancel my subscription and now I had been charged. I would like to cancel my nowtv account and have a refund!  

Please refer to my above post...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i carnt cancel my subscription , its driving me mad !!  I thought i had already done this only to discover  i have been charged  for the last 3  mths ,  of which my now box has not even been conected!!!!!!!!!!HELP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Thanks for joining us on our Forum!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble cancelling your subscription. But I'll help you out 🙂

I've just sent you an email so if you could reply to that we'll move on from there.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant cancel my entertainment package

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can help resolve issues re cancelling.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting!

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out.

Keep an eye out for that 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i need to speak to live chat but cant get into it again any suggestions plz x

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi i need to speak to live chat but cant get into it again any suggestions plz x

Hi @Anonymous User,

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone help me cancel my subscription