cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How the he'll can you guys get away with this?
You've been direct debiting me for idk how long. Up until yesterday I thought I'd unsubscribed months ago as the website says I have no subscription! I rarely check my direct debit status as I trust no criminal goings on can be going on.
But reading all these complaints has mystified me as to why you lot haven't been locked up!
Why the he'll do individuals have to contact you to get things cancelled in this way??
I will cancel my direct debit, then let the authorities deal with you. Outrageous!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV don't use direct debit, it's a continuous card payment. If you aren't seeing passes then you've logged in with the wrong account. Once you've logged in with the correct one, you can cancel within a couple of clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I agree with @Anonymous User on this one, If your account is showing no passes but your getting charged then you have logged onto the wrong account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you cancel I'm fuming you've added a kids pass without my permission an taken money out of my bank account!!!! Theirs noway to contact nothing works on the site
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged for the 'Kids' service is because somebody in your household accessed it at some time. You can see when this happened by accessing your account and visiting 'View my bills' and looking in your 'Order History'. This is why it's advisable for the NOW TV 'account' holder to create a PIN code to prevent unathorised purchases.

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone, the official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account. It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

Cancellations.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know. Currently...

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) and free-trials, run for their full duration, even if they are officially cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not officially cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • If your preference is to use 'voucher code passes', you can submit your voucher pass whenever the green 'Apply a voucher' link becomes visible (via the 'My passes' area of your account). The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a 'Payment PIN' code on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Cancelling your NOW TV subscription(s) has to be done officially and correctly via your NOW TV account. And has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Asking your bank or credit/debit card company to stop making payments or replacing your debit/credit card does not provide official confirmation to NOW TV that you no longer require their services. Neither does not watching/accessing the NOW TV service!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account (or accounts if you have them)!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been unable to access the 'My Passes' page to cancel my Sky Sports pass for the past month. I've tested on Mac & Windows and get the following on both every time...

We're having trouble displaying your passes
Please wait a moment and try again.

This is taking too long...
NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment.

The Sky Sports month pass has now auto-renewed today and having tried to contact NowTV have only got this forum as an option because the 'Sendus a message' button in help centre does nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got this sorted using the Live Chat. It seems the problem is browser related - Firefox on Windows and Safari on Mac.

The NOW TV website seems to work much better (albeit slower) on Internet Explorer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Angel please send me the details or cancel my account forth with urgently .
I'm furious this is a complete scam .