cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have a look at the following help article, it's likely you have active passes on a different account you have, maybe an old one you set up in the past. Once you find the right one you should be able to cancel it from the My Account > My Passes page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help. I have been trying to cancel my account because I am being charged every month and can not cancel a direct debit but when I try to manage subscriptions it is asking for my bank details! Fuming

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@clarissa if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues with trying to cancel. Sorry you wish to cancel too to be fair. I will look into this for you and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are taking £6.99 out of my abank account but there is no option for me to cancel on my account only to start the trial!!!  I want to cancel.  Everytime I try live chat there is an error screen keep coming!  I am losing my patience with this service and want you to cancel ASAP please!!!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Just to clarify what's going on - the account your logging into isn't active - the reason I can tell is it's asking you to  buy a pass which means you've never started a pass on the account, but as your seeing charges you must have an account under another username. Here's some more info about that.

I believe that Live Chat have helped you with this, but do let us know if you still need our help by replying here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Account doesnt let me cancel my subsciption at all, it just takes me to a page saying 'is it time to say goodbye?' and doesnt give me the option!! i want to cancel it now!!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look at your account to see if there's any reason you might not be able to cancel then send you an email with some more details.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im trying to cancel it but it just takes me to a page saying "we hate saying goodbye" and has no option to cancel. I only wanted the free trial 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Im trying to cancel it but it just takes me to a page saying "we hate saying goodbye" and has no option to cancel. I only wanted the free trial 

Hi and welcome to the forum,

It's very unlikely that you'll be able to perform this task using a mobile phone, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display active sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Meaning, in order to cancel your NOW TV subscription you'll need to use a device such as Windows or Mac computer.

A series of sub-windows with instructions will be need to be followed...

Cheers