cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you wish to cancel and are having trouble doing so. I've sent you an e-mail to get this looked into. Please reply as soon as you can

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I would like to remove my card details from my account please as I have passed the box onto my brother in law can you help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can help you with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue as these guys won't let me stop my entertainment subscription I log into my account and instead of saying cancel it just says start free trial can someone help please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Jump on Live Chat as described in the post aboveSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi good evening all, I am having the same problem. When you try and access your personal account or the passes the screen jumps straight onto an initial account sign in page so doesn't let you cancel your subscription. I would like this sorted out as im not happy with now tv anymore and don't want to cancel the direct debit and get bad credit history. Now tv you must sort this out as you are breaching your own responsibility to the consumer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@rogers8076 if clicking My Account asks you to sign up, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We cancelled our subscription in Dec 2015.

Was told we can watch up till 26th Jan 2016 !

WOW my subscription has been  renewed without my knowledge, this is shocking service . being a single parent times are more difficult , my cancelling of a subscription means a cancellation ! not for it to be renewed without my knowledge until i checked my bank statement

yours from not a happy cancelling customer tracey . . . 

please can someone tell me why this has happened ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'm very sorry to hear that 😞 Let me get this looked into for you and send you an email shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

• I have been charged for 2 months subscription. account is saying i dont have a subscription but money is still being taken out of my bank 😞