cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel because of techical issues and limited choice of movies. I have just had my account debited for another month. Each time I tried to cancel it rejected my request and offered another deal. It is ridiculous  that I cannot call and have no email address to complain to

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).  There is also an option to email NOW TV on the same page.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i cancel my subscription?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi lightchryo,

Sorry to hear you've decided to cancel your subscription.

Please go to the following post for cancellation steps.

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem and would like to receive the private message these two both did so it can be resolved asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Callum738293,

Thanks for getting contact.

It sounds like you have bigned into the wrong account. This can happen when you have issues signing up to NOW TV the first time and then try again using a different email address instead of completing your original sign up. These results in two account, one of which is not complete.

If you have another email address you might have used, I suggest you use it in conjunction with out forgot username/password function on the NOW TV login page. Once you are logged into the correct account, you should have no issues cancelling your subscription.

I hope this helps,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same problem like everyone else. I try to unsubscribe but says I'm not subscribed??? I definitely am because you have taken £8.99 from me! The advice you have given does not work and I am not on the wrong account. Please pm or email me to resolve this, I am not paying another month for this!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi mmthornton,

Thanks for your message.

I believe you may be signing into the wrong account. I have sent you a private message regarding your account.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same problem, want to cancel asap