cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Your post will be picked up shortly by a member of the NOW TV Team or if you want to speak with someone now you can contact Live Chat.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much, I'll be contacting someone about this tomorrow, I can pay for the subscription but I'm just annoyed that I don't have the option to cancel if I need to. 

Thanks for your help 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not being able to cancel through the my account page is not normal, so you should definitely speak to live chat about it, so that now TV can start looking into it for you. Unless you had now TV bundled in with sky broadband that is in which case the process to cancel is a little bit different . See here

Kind regardsSmiley Happy

Commanda6

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help! 

I do have the option to cancel now I checked this morning, so I don't know if someone's seen this and dealt with it or something.

Also, do you know if NowTV have a rule on not being able to cancel your subscription a day before or something like that? Because I find it weird that I couldn't cancel it yesterday but I can after I paid for the next month. 

If you don't know what's happened that's fine, it's sorted now anyway, I was just curious. Thanks for all your help, at least there's a good community here 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone from NOW TV help me to cancel !! You can not do it on the tv and you cant do it on a laptop!! Ive been trying for month and the service is poor, dont tell me i have other sign in details i need to try because i dont.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User so what happens when you visit My Account on your laptop?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Gives me loads more advertising about this that and the other. But no option to cancel !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User then you've definitively used the wrong username. This comes up pretty frequently and the answer is always the wrong username.

It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So I've requested my username got that ,reset my password done that. Tried logging into my tv it says I haven't registered my payments details (which is false as they take my payments every month) says please visit nowtv.com to update ur details.

I've logged into laptop and selected help then payments and there's nothing there where I can update anything!?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, do you have more than one email address? For each Sky ID you would have needed a separate account.  You could find out what Sky IDs are linked to you at your home address by ringing Sky.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.