cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with cancelling, and have had the same poor technical service with the app.

Clearly there are many experiencing the same. Even the cancelling procedure has been made purposefully difficult to disuade you from doing it. Reminds me of the Setanta debacle.

I have made sure I'm telling as many people as possible about this as I believe this amounts to a con.

It's the single worst experience I've had of using an online streaming service.

In fact, I did contact Trading Standards regarding it being impossible to manually cancel and they say they are looking in to it, and have had similar complaints. Watchdog next...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what happens when you try to cancel? I take the Movie pass out on an adhoc basis and cancel successful everytime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

We appreciate as a customer that you had to contact Trading Standards for your own reasons.

We would really like to help you with this matter so please let us know if we can assist you.

Please take a look at the link below as this might be useful:

http://po.st/qgyWpC

Looking forward hearing from you.

Regards,

Simi

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good Morning,

I am currently signed into NOW TV with all my login details.  I have emailed and also tried to click on MY ACCOUNT.  IT DOES NOTHING.  I have been trying for weeks to cancel my NOW TV subscription for both movies and entertainment.  I can sign in to buy a pass but I CANT CANCEL.

Please can someone explain why I cant cancel????????

This is extremely frustrating and very poor.  It seems to me that this is a very common problem!!!

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as per the numerous replies above, if clicking on My Account takes you to the NOW TV homepage you have used the wrong username. Yes the details you enter let you view the site and read the forums, but this isn't the username you signed up with and which has your card details against.

Once you get the correct username (try checking the device you use, your username should appear when loading or in the settings, or hunt through your emails as the username often appears on the marketing emails) you can cancel with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv are a bunch of ######

they make it so hard to canel

------------

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  If you want to speak with someone now you can contact Live Chat. Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post, preferably without the bad language, and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have had to edit your post due to your offensive language. I can see your issue has been resolved via livechat

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Have bought a sports pass for a week I want to cancel it but there is no cancel buton does this mean it is not reocuring??? also I tried to follow the other coomet about stopping renewals auto and that section does nor exist in the menu, pretty bad conceidering you actually work for NOW TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers David

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi David,

One-day and One-week Sports Passes are unusual, in that they never auto-renew.  So you do not need a cancel button for these passes.

All monthly passes DO auto-renew unless you press the cancel button and follow through the "cancel" procedure completely before they are used up.  The cancel button does not cancel the pass ... it just prevents it from auto-renewing when it has been used up.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Wlat