cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i dont see a auto renew option

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please tell me what exactly are you trying to do - do you wish to cancel the renewal or re-activate?

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On clicking confirm cancellation, I get an error. Trying to cancel the entertainment package.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that. What exactly does it say when you're trying to cancel? Which device are you using to cancel?

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel the entertainment package.  Not trying to cancel any devices. Trying to cancel on my PC

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look at your subscription from our side, if this needs to be canceled by us we can do so. I'll send you an email shortly regarding this.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel but the My account link takes me to the homepage.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi im 17 and need your help. you see i subscribed to now tv just for the 14 day free trial however i didnt know you had to cancel the pass on the last day and i didnt know it was auto renew and now im have -£7.99 in my bank account and it was the first time i ever gt somethinglike that and i was wondering if you could please just restore the money so i can cancel my pass because i cant cancel the pass as it says you cant get the money or something. please just help me 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Probably best if you (or the account holder if the account is in a different name) pop onto live chat and see if they can help.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv