cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help me cancel my subscription.

after clicking my account, page disappears.

thanks.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the community.

when you say the page disappears, do you mean you go straight back to the homepage?

If you get sent back to the homepage then you are logged into an account that hasn't been fully setup yet, you may have signed up more than once and you will need to try logging in with any other usernames and passwords you have (you can check what username you are logged into on any devices you watch NOW TV on, and then make sure you log in with the same username to access your My Account page, or check which email address the order confirmation email went to, and enter that email address in the Forgotten Username link on the Sign In page to retrieve the correct username)

When you find the right account, clicking My Account should take you to your account page, and you should see any passes you have bought in the movies and/or entertainment sections, with a Cancel Pass button next to any active passes you have.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried everything.

Please cancel my subscription....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

@Andy is right, it may mean that you're signing in to an account that is incomplete.

In order to cancel your pass, please make sure you're signed in to your correct account. If you are able to find your account that has subscription linked, however still cannot cancel, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

Still, cannot cancel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

for ###### sake you bunch of Ryanair insurance ripping off no marks.

Send me the exact deatils how to cancel my subscription for your half baked service.

You r just hiding the cancel button & making it difficult to cancel.

Well dont ###### with me you bucnh of shisters

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the cancel button isn't hidden. When you visit My Account you should see this

if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I'm trying to cancel my subscription to Entertainment but I can't, it doesn't show a "Cancel Pass" button on the My passes part of my account, however it does for my other subscriptions? 

This is really frustraiting and would like help before I have to pay for it tomorrow. 

Thanks

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, I'm trying to cancel my subscription to Entertainment but I can't, it doesn't show a "Cancel Pass" button on the My passes part of my account, however it does for my other subscriptions? 

This is really frustraiting and would like help before I have to pay for it tomorrow. 

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous User
What web browser are you using? I have found that sometimes some of the JavaScript that the now TV site uses has trouble firing in Google Chrome. This issue very rarely happens I might add. Firefox always works well with the now TV site. 

The one thing you do need to make sure of is that you're trying to cancel now TV using a laptop or desktop PC. Mobile browsers on phones and tablets can often have limitations which prevent the now TV website from working properly. This could explain why you cannot see the cancel button. I have also given you the relevant information below to access live chat. They will be able to help you.

If you need further assistance click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply but it doesn't matter what browser I use, it still doesn't give me the option to cancel.