cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have exactly the same problem can u help me please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Amel,

I've sent you a private message regarding your account.

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am not able to even open my account. when i click my account it does not open.

i want to cancel my subscription NOW.

please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User can you connect with us via the Contact Us page here so we can help with your account securely.

Please use the drop down menu's.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cant cancel mine iv been charged too i tried going on my account but nowhere does it do anything it takes me back to the homescreen nowtv.com , this is a fraud why would you not have a inbound line iv been charged overdraft ill never take sky out again unless you sort this out.!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you get the homescreen you are using the wrong username. Click the forgotten username link if you can't remember what it might be.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its not the wrong username i log in first and it says welcome and then i
click on my account but its a scam. Iv tried it on my fone and laptop and
pc.

Stop making excuses and close my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Wass,

If you've accessed your account and it takes you back to the Homepage then it means there is no active subscription under that account.

It's possible that you may have created another account under a different email address and Username. This is most likely the account that you are being charged for.

Please contact our Live Chat team to have this resolved as they will be able to access your more detailed information.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't Unsubscribe either, 

This is unbeliveable. 

No manage my accounts button what so ever. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you cannot access the My Account area (if it keeps jumping back to the home page for instance) this is usually a sign that the account you are trying to access has not been set up completely. If you already have a NOW TV pass then you might have set up more than one account (either accidentally or deliberately) and need to make sure you are signing in with the same username and password that your active pass is under. You should then be able to access the My Account area and cancel your pass.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Help-with-signing-in