cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is no 'manage my account' or auto-renew button on this account so please explain how EASILY it is to cancel this subscription, without a generic reply that doesn't actually answer my question. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello money his being taken out of my account and I never had nowtv can u stop this now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am trying to cancel my Now TV subscription but the cancel button is not showing as you have explained.  Could you please contact me about this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am really struggling to cancel my subscription... the instructions you shared do not seem to be relevant and therefore not useful. 

Please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also can't cancel my account and have now been charged despite emailing to find out how to do this.  Can someone please contact me!! i want to speak to someone on the phone to sort this out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

i also can't cancel my account and have now been charged despite emailing to find out how to do this.  Can someone please contact me!! i want to speak to someone on the phone to sort this out.

Hi luke00,

I have sent you a private message about your account as your details may be incomplete.

Thanks,

Gail

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for the 30 days trial, then my account said that i had no current subscription, then at the end of the month i was charged 8.99 and will be again charged 8.99 at the end of this month as i cannot  cancel the subsription as it keeps telling me i dont have one! But yet your still taking 8.99 from me each month!?!? I have only used 1 email address for now tv so i know im logging in correctley. Please message me with a proposed method on how this situation can be resolved as i will be taking further action if i am charged at the end of this month again

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This exact scenario is happening to me. Sky obviously have serious issues with their billing system and free trial
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too,they are a joke!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 727272727272,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble cancelling your subscription.

I have sent you a private message in regards to your account.

Thanks

Farzana

NOW TV Team